- Multigateway: The First Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange
- The Satoshi Nakamoto Mystery
- Bitcoin as a Solution to E-Commerce Pain
- Exactly how Koinify and also Melotic Plan to Bring Order to Crypto Crowdsales
- In conventional fiat cash systems, governments simply print more money when they should.
- Halsey Minor’s Bitreserve
- Just how Koinify and also Melotic Plan to Bring Order to Crypto Crowdsales
- In standard fiat cash systems, governments just print additional money when they should.
- Exactly how Koinify and also Melotic Strategy to Bring Order to Crypto Crowdsales
- Exactly how Koinify and Melotic Plan to Bring Order to Crypto Crowdsales
- In typical fiat cash systems, governments just print even more money when they have to.
- Just how Koinify as well as Melotic Plan to Bring Order to Crypto Crowdsales
- What’s Next for Bitcoin Wallet Security?
- Cryptocurrencies in Video Games: Preview Roundup
- Brawker Switches to Multi-Sig Transactions
- From Vikings to Billboards Made of Cake: 5 New Ads You've Gotta SeeThis post originally appeared on The Agency Post. To read more content like this, subscribe to The Agency Post. Been too busy to watch TV or flip through a magazine this week? Not to worry: We've got you covered with the five best new advertisements of the week from Sainsbury's,
- Why People Are Ignoring Your Emails [New Ebook]This post originally appeared on the Sales section of Inbound Hub. To read more content like this, subscribe to Sales. Google “business email mistakes” and you’ll find endless articles and resources. But they all say the same thing:
- How to Increase Conversion Rates by Decreasing Choices [Infographic]I don't know about you, but I hate shopping for shampoo. I know roughly what kind of shampoo I need -- something that doesn't dry my hair out -- but when I get to the aisle to find it, I freeze up. There are roughly a zillion brands to choose from (Dove! Pantene! Herbal Essences!)
- It’s the Little Things: How HubSpot Writes MicrocopyHave you ever run into an error message that made you smile? Or a website prompt that was particularly clever or helpful? Every time I read microcopy that shows personality, it reminds me there are real humans behind a website's or product's design. It kinda feels like I just shared a private
- 29 Charts & Stats on What Matters Most to Marketers Right NowThe best marketers I know are curious. They're curious about the latest social media update. They're curious about finding solutions to the biggest problems their customers face. And they're curious about how they're performing -- especially in comparison to their peers. If you consider yourself a curious marketer,
- 25 Jetsetters Share Tricks for Making Business Travel Less PainfulThe holiday season means a lot of travel for just about everyone, but for some, the holiday travel schedule is actually a bit of a break. I talked to some jet-setting influencers whose frantic travel schedules have them on the road for months out of the year attending conferences, visiting clients, and going to meetings. […]
- A Beginner's Guide to Retargeting CampaignsWe'd all like to think that every single person that comes in contact with our business follows a very straight and orderly path to purchase. Someone visits our site for the first time, then fills out a form to download an ebook, then becomes interested in talking with a sales rep, all in one session on […]
- 8 Budget Templates to Manage Your Marketing Spend [Free Download]The new year is right around the corner -- and, unfortunately, it doesn’t look like an autonomous marketing budget robot has been invented yet in time to take care of your annual budget planning. But fear not! We’ve got something almost as good as a sentient robot that can help you plan
- Someone Mentioned You on Social Media. Should You Respond? [Flow Chart]When you're first getting started out on a social network, it seems absurd not to respond to anyone who tweets at you, good or bad. You've been told time and time again that responding to everything is a best practice for growing your following. Plus, since you probably don't have that many people tweeting at you anyway,
- Stats Shouldn't Stand Alone: Why You Need Data Visualization to Teach and ConvinceWhat makes a good story? Strong characters, some suspense, a bit of humor, and a clear outcome. Telling stories in business is no different; the same elements engage and compel us -- with one exception.
- From Vikings to Billboards Made of Cake: 5 New Ads You've Gotta See
Tags2012 2013 2014 Analysis Analytics Best BitCoin Business Case Create Creative dashboard Data Excel from Hadoop IDEAS Income Intelligence Internet Introduction Management Marketing Mining Money Online Opportunities Passive Platform Residual Review Small software Start Startup Streams Study Techniques Things Tools Training Using video Visualization World
Tag Archives: returns
There are myriads of Ibbotson charts and Dalbar studies that generally reflect gross returns over a period of time. But there are fund expenses, statements o… Bitcoin Passive Income ToolsInstant App maker for Andriod and iPhones Why spend more when … Continue reading